Here you’ll find a list of common questions and concerns for choosing and taking care of your floor.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring A Flooring Company For Life!
Wouldn’t it be great to know and trust a flooring company you know you can call throughout the life of your home or homes?
If the above is important to you, here are a few questions you can ask before you hire anyone the first time:
- Can you create a design for my home? Inform them that you may have a request for a certain type of design. It is important to you to know if the company can handle any specific request.
- Are you equipped and qualified to install my floor? Review a gallery of their completed work or contact former customers.
- Should I need any repair work in the future, could you handle that as well? Make sure they handle repairs and not just new work. You will appreciate this in the long-run, knowing you can rely on one company for all your needs.
- Do you perform floor refinishing along with hardwood floor installations? For beautiful hardwood floors, refinishing is the way to go. Ask if they perform refinishing with fast dry times and cure times.
- You may have total carpeting now, but you never know what the future may bring. Will this company in question be capable of installing a hardwood floor?
- Are you capable of designing and/or building decks? Decks are quite the rage, and understandably so. Should you purchase a home without a deck or have a deck that needs some work, you will want to be assured this company can handle any related maintenance.
- Ask about next day installs. When you need carpeting, laminate floor, tile and hardwood flooring, it’s nice to how long your installation will take.
- Always ask if they have a Warranty. This will give you peace of mind.
- Does their sanding system get rid of airborne dust without any toxic fumes? There’s enough toxins in our air. We don’t need any more as we get work done on our home.
- Would I need to vacate my home while you work? It’s important to plan ahead for your new floor. Many companies, such as Perfect Flooring, don’t require you to leave your home at all.
- Go with the company who is environmentally safe and friendly for a long-lasting relationship.
- Ensure that the company has a Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) levels mandated by the EPA.
As your single source for new, replacement or repair of any type of flooring, Perfect Flooring has the perfect solution – both inside and outside. We install and refinish hardwood floors, pour concrete, design and build decks, and provide next day installation of carpeting, laminate, tile and hardwood flooring, guaranteed!
Call today to learn more! (412) 927-1011